2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Company Marcin Wodzyński ArtGraphic3D, address st. Krzysztofa Kamila Baczyńskiego 18/73, city 85-822 Bydgoszcz, country Poland European Union, VAT-UE PL 9532472750 . Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Polish Minister responsible for Economy.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" ("cookies" policy)
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
10. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO).
13. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
1. The term "cookies" should be understood as IT data stored in end-user devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
a) the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences
5. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
7. When using the Website, Logs are automatically created and saved on the server. Logs are collected in order to create anonymous statistics, administer the website and the proper operation of the Website, and concern, inter alia: server date and time, information about the user's IP address, information about the user's browser and operating system, screen resolution. The server logs are not shared with anyone. The server logs are not used in any way by the Administrator to identify the User.
8. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper operation of the Websites.