Prices are tax excluded
1. The Seller - Marcin Wodzyński hereinafter referred to as the Licensor, who on the basis of this Agreement, grants the Licensee the right to use the Digital Products. Company Marcin Wodzyński ArtGraphic3D, address st. Krzysztofa Kamila Baczyńskiego 18/73, city 85-822 Bydgoszcz, country Poland European Union, VAT-UE PL9532472750 .
Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Polish Minister responsible for Economy.
2. Licensee - (You) a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity.
3. Consumer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, who makes a purchase not directly related to his business or professional activity.
4. License - Royalty Free License. The License Agreement granted by the Licensor on the basis of the terms of this License. The License Agreement is a binding agreement between the Licensor and the Licensee.
5. Royalty Free License - This means that no future fees are required after purchasing the License.
6. Product - it is a Digital Product in an electronic version saved in appropriate file formats. The Product may contain files of three-dimensional 3D Models, Scenes that contain 3D models, 2D Textures, Materials, Images, Renders, Movies, Animations.
The Products presented in the Online Store www.ArtGraphic3D.com are NON Physical Items, NON Physical Objects.
7. Online Store (ArtGraphic3D Store) - a website available at www.ArtGraphic3D.com through which the Licensee may place License Orders.
1. The Seller, hereinafter referred to as the Licensor, grants the Buyer, hereinafter referred to as the Licensee, a Non-exclusive License to use the purchased Products.
2. The use of the Products is possible only on the basis of this license under the conditions set out in this License Agreement. The rights under this License Agreement are vested solely in the Licensee.
3. The conclusion of the license agreement is binding by submitting an Order and accepting the Regulations and the terms of the License.
4. The license to use the Products by the Licensee is granted subject to the payment of the License fees. If the payment is not made within the prescribed time, the License Agreement is not concluded.
5. Group Orders.
Group orders are NOT possible where one group member collects money from other group members to order a Product License. Orders in which one group member orders a Product and then distributes the Product within the group are NOT possible. Each person in the group must individually order a Product License.
6. The License Agreement shall remain in force until terminated under the conditions set out in this License Agreement.
7. Nothing in the License may be considered a transfer of copyright or intellectual property rights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, in whole or in part.The Product may contain copyrights, intellectual property and / or trademarks, logos of third parties, their use in some cases must be agreed with the owners of these rights in order to use the Product in your projects.
8. This License DOES NOT grant copyright to third parties for use under any contract for consideration or royalty-free sub-license by Licensee.
9. The Licensee has the right to reuse the Product of this license in commercial or non-commercial projects. Nothing in this License permits Licensee to sell Products covered by this License Agreement.
10. Licensee acquires the right to a non-exclusive, unlimited in time, revocable, personal, worldwide, non-transferable, non-transferable License to use the Products (unless terminated under the terms of this License Agreement).
11. Breach of the License Agreement.
The use of the Products must be in accordance with the License Agreement, otherwise failure to comply with the terms of this agreement shall result in the loss of the Product License. The use of the License will expire and the Licensee is obliged to:
a) to stop using the available Products,
b) deletion of all files and their copies on which the license has expired,
c) deletion of all modified Products, including modified or unmodified Products included in your designs.
In the event that the Licensee breaches the terms of the License Agreement. The Licensor may terminate this License Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice. The Licensor may assert its rights related to copyright infringement.
12. Product Backup
The Licensee has the option to create a backup in such a way as to prevent downloading, use or sharing by third parties.
For example: You have purchased the license rights to the Product in our ArtGraphic3D Online Store. Then you have saved the Product on the website, server or cloud. In such a case, these Products may NOT be accessed by third parties. For example, the person maintaining the server.
13. The Licensee may NOT resell, make available for a fee, make available for free, borrow, assign, reproduce, sublicense, distribute, transfer, sublet, give away, or give away for use rights to the Products to third parties. You may NOT SELL or SHARE purchased Products on online digital media that sells stock 3D models.
14. The Licensee may NOT Sell Products of 3D Models, Scenes that contain 3d models, 2D Textures, Materials, Images, Renders, Movies, Animations. For which the license was purchased in our ArtGraphic3D Online Store. The Product NOT be Sold in its entirety. The Product may NOT be separated and Sold into parts.
15. Product Modification.
The Licensor allows the Licensee to modify the Product. The Modified Products are subject to, in particular, the terms and conditions set out in Section 26 of this License Agreement.
This License Agreement does NOT allow Licensee to sell Products (e.g., modified 3D models in whole and / or in part) in whole and / or in part.
16. The Licensee may NOT use the Products in whole or in part to create a Logo or Trademark.
17. Use of Products in your works.
The Licensor gives the possibility to edit, process and save the Products in the Licensee's works to the computer memory, subject to the conditions set out in this License Agreement.
The Licensee's work must be saved in a file format that prevents the Products from being opened, split, extracted, or used.
The Products can be used to create static and animated renders.
You can use the Products to create visualizations, product visualizations, architectural visualizations and other static and animated renders.
You can use the Products to create animations, 2D animations, 3D animations, films, fairy tales, cartoons, video projects, television projects, advertisements, special effects, holograms and other multimedia projects.
You can use the Products to create websites, publications on websites, blog or social media publications, internet marketing, promotional items, presentations, online publications, classic posters and wallpapers, digital wallpapers, magazines, books, marketing materials, surveys, manuals, manuals service.
You may use the Products to create training materials, diagrams, charts, projectors, study materials for schools, lectures, technical demonstrations, presentations.
You can use the Products to create various types of prints.
18. Use of Products in Games, Programs.
The Licensor gives the possibility to use the Products in computer games, mobile games, tablet games, console games, web games, simulators, simulation, game mods, virtual worlds, real-time applications, virtual reality VR, augmented reality AR, interactive applications, interactive programs and other real-time software.
The use of Products in Interactive Applications or Interactive Programs is permitted provided that the end user program is NOT able to import and / or export the Products.
The Licensor gives the possibility to use the Products to create software (programs), web applications, mobile applications, e-books - electronic books, or to create other software (programs).
End user software must NOT include Product import and / or export functionality.
End-user software must NOT have a Product purchase feature directly in the software application, this also applies to websites.
The Licensee undertakes to use the Product in his own works in such a way that it can NOT be used by third parties in whole or in part.
The Licensee's work must be saved in a file format (proprietary file format) that prevents the Product from being opened, separated, extracted, or used. It is forbidden to save the Product in open file formats.
The Product is NOT allowed to be used in open games, open virtual worlds, open real-time applications, open augmented reality applications, open software and other software where it is possible to import and / or export Products (3D Models) and other files in non-proprietary format by users.
19. Use and Sharing of Purchased Products in the Company.
The Licensor gives the possibility to use and share the purchased Product only within the company. The Licensee (Company) who purchased the Product Licenses to create the Work, in which case all employees may use one license only within the company. Purchased Products can be saved on a network drive within the company and made available only to employees employed by the company to create a Work.
The Licensee undertakes to properly store the purchased Products in a way that prevents them from being downloaded, used or made available by third parties not employed in the company.
20. Use and Sharing of the Purchased Products at the School.
This License does NOT allow Purchased Products to be shared between a Teacher and Students. The Purchased Product (3D Model) may NOT be made available for Student Private Computers. In this case, each Student should separately Order a Product License.
The Teacher may save the Product on their own computer or school computers provided that the Product must be secured so that it cannot be downloaded, used or made available by third parties.
21. Render Sharing or Sale.
It is NOT allowed to Share and/or Sell Renders made of purchased Products in so-called online digital media stock images or photography, video markets, template markets or other online digital media stock.
22. Use of Products for 3D Printing and Physical Objects.
a) 3D Printing.
The Licensor gives the possibility of printing physical 3D objects. Printed Physical Objects for personal use only. Printed Physical Objects may NOT be sold, may NOT be used for commercial purposes, distributed or shared.
b) CNC, Molds and Molds for Injection Molding.
The Licensor grants the possibility to create Molds, Injection Molds only for personal use, non-commercial use. Injection Molding and Molds may NOT be sold, used for commercial purposes, distributed or shared.
The Licensor grants the possibility to create CNC objects (computer numerical control) only for personal, Non-commercial Use.
Physical Objects created with Molds, Injection Molding or CNC cannot be sold, can NOT be used for commercial purposes, distributed or shared.
23. The Licensee may NOT make the Products available where it is possible to download the product by third parties.
24. The Licensee undertakes to properly store the purchased Products in a way that prevents them from being downloaded, used or made available by third parties.
25. The Licensee undertakes to use the Product in his own works in such a way that it can NOT be used by third parties in part and / or in whole. The Licensee's work must be saved in such a file format that the Product cannot be used.
26. The Licensor is NOT responsible for the unlawful use of the Products by the Licensee.
27. The Licensee undertakes NOT to use the Products in illegal content, in projects that harass or defame third parties, in pornographic projects, in projects inciting racial and religious hatred, in projects that violate the terms of the license, in projects that violate intellectual property and other projects that are not in compliance with right.
28. Before Ordering the Product, the Licensee should make sure that the program that supports the selected file format. The files can be opened with the appropriate software installed on the computer device.
29. Any rights arising from the License Agreement not granted in this License Agreement remain with the Licensor.
30. Product Preview Images available on the ArtGraphic3D Store Website.
All the Images showing the Product Preview, 3D Models, Textures, Materials, Renders, Videos, Animations made available by us, on the website www.ArtGraphic3D.com are protected by copyright and belong to the owner.
In order to obtain consent to use materials from the website www.ArtGraphic3D.com, please contact the Store Owner.
The author does NOT consent to copying, duplicating, modifying, saving on storage media, sharing, selling, selling in so-called digital media stock images or photography or other online digital media stock, any other use in whole or in part of renderings, images, graphics, information, category descriptions, product descriptions, data or other content available on or from the Website.
31. Product preview images in your Works.
The Licensor grants the possibility of using, editing, processing and entering into the computer's memory, preview images of the Products in the Licensee's works.
Such use of Product preview images is possible after purchasing a Product License.
Licensee may use preview images of the Products subject to the terms and conditions set out in this License Agreement.
32. Product technical parameters.
Materials - colors visible in Renders are automatically changed to standard colors when exporting 3D Models.
33. The Licensee is obliged to keep secret the negotiated license agreements, trade secrets, negotiated prices or ther documents that could harm the Licensor.
34. The Licensee undertakes to keep confidential all information disclosed in an intentional or unintentional manner, directly or indirectly relating to the structure and functioning of the Licensor's enterprise.
The Licensor provides a One Year Product Warranty.
The customer may submit a complaint to the e-mail address of the store or in writing to the address of the Seller. The store undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days. In particular when:
a) the purchased file turns out to be damaged.
The purchased file that turns out to be damaged will be replaced with the same, undamaged file.
If it is not possible to repair the damaged Product or replace it with a new one, the complaint will be recognized and the money will be refunded (refund including shipping costs) within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer is informed about the complaint being resolved in his favor.
36. The Licensee is NOT entitled to withdraw from the License Agreement.
a) Due to the type of delivered Digital Products that are NOT stored on a tangible medium, the Licensee cannot withdraw from the contract (before the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period) after downloading the file.
b) The Licensee is NOT entitled to withdraw from the contract in which the Product was created according to the Licensee's specifications or to satisfy his individual needs.
37. This License Agreement is subject to Polish law and all its provisions will be interpreted in accordance with this law. In matters not covered by this License Agreement, the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and the Civil Code shall apply.
38. A change to the License Agreement may be caused by a change in the law, but may also result directly from the Licensor's will, the functioning of the Store. In the event of a change to the License Agreement, we will inform you at least 14 days before their entry into force.
End of License Agreement.
Please Contact us or use our Online Help Center. We will help You.